Relais pour communication extérieure
Relais d’alimentation 240v
Power Relay Board
The Power Relay Board can control the electrical power to devicesmanaged over the Internet. With easy configuration & integration with the SensorIP product series, The Power Relay Board defines a new era in energy management.
The Power Relay Board is easily controlled by any of SensorIP's extensive selection of sensors. The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor alerts. This is useful, for example, to switch on the fan when the room temperature rises beyond the threshold level or to turn on a light when the motion detector is triggered. Setting up the Power Relay Board is easy with its built in autosense feature and user friendly web interface.
The Power Relay Board can also be controlled via external computers using the included snmp command line utilities either interactively or programmatically. In addition the Power Relay Board can be controlled via the integrated we interface on the SensorIP.
The Power Relay Board provides 1 high-power SPDT 5V relay with the maximum load up to 15A at 220 VAC. It includes Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and Snubber circuits to protect the open contacts of the relays from the high voltage spikes or noise transients. It monitors the power & load and accepts a control signal which is sent from the SensorIP.
A simple, point and click web manager can set link the Power Relay Board to a sensor. When the sensor goes to the chosen state, for example, High Critical, the Relay can be made to Cycle, which will turn on and then turn off the external device for the selected period of time. In this case, when the sensor goes High Critical, the automatic response system will Cycle the relay for 20 seconds. Users can easily change the fields in the Relay Settings Menu according to their needs using the dropdown list boxes.
The Power Relay Board with the automatic response feature can give the users more flexibility in responding to the environmental alerts. Automatic response eliminates the need for the user intervention during the alarm condition.
The Power Relay Board has built in 16Amp circuit breaker and 15Amp fuse (380 VAC, 125 VDC) to give the double protection for the external devices from possible damages by electrical fault.
Status of The Power Relay Board is reported by 4 LEDs on the board. Remote monitoring of the status is available using SNMP traps, web interface, e-mail and SMS.
- Relay contacts rated at 15A/220VAC
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply powered by the SensorIP.
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and snubber circuit protect the open contacts of the relays from high voltage spike.
- 4 LEDs indicate the status of the Relay, Power Supply, AC Line Voltage and AC Load Voltage.
- Up to two Power Relay Boards per SensorIP - Full auto sense including disconnect alarm.
- Input Voltage 110 – 220 VAC
- Output Voltage 110 – 220 VAC
- Dimensions 65(W) x 62(H) x 15(D) mm
- Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Relay Contact Rating 15 A @ 220 VAC with Resistive Load 8 A @ 220 VAC with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4, L/R=7 mS)
- Contact Material AgCdO
- Carry Current 16 A
- Max. Operating Voltage 380 VAC, 125 VDC
- Max. Operating Current 16 A
- Max. Switching Capacity 4,000 VA, 480W with Resistive Load 2,000 VA, 240W with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4)
- Min. Permissible Load 100 mA, 5 VDC
- Power Consumption 5V @ 200mA
- Circuit Breaker 16 A
- 15Amp Fuse 380 VAC, 125 VDC
- Power Switching
- On/Off Control
- Activate Alarms
- Process Control
- Energy Management Systems
- Weight ~ 250 grams